Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Late to the Party

Ok... I'm taking another shot at having more than one blog. This is Victoria, by the way. In the past I've tried to be a guest blogger, and I just didn't have a lot to post about. But I'll give it another try for the fun of it. So, welcome to Smart n Heroic Timelords! Um... yeah that's about it.

I haven't been able to post until now because this is my first week of school. Even worse, it's my first week of High School. So I've been super busy and tired. The first day was a nightmare, but it's getting progressively better. So I'm sorry if I go a while without posting, I'm just busy with school.

Um, you may have noticed that our banner is missing, and has been replaced with a contruction sign. This is only temporary, until I get a banner made (still waiting on Talon's screenshot before I can make that). Until then, I took a picture of my wizard dressed as River Song.


It was tricky to put together, put there ya go. I think that's all I've got room for in my brain right now. >_<

Happy Ranting!

No comments: